Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad
This light and fluffy raspberry fluff is the jello salad that everyone loves!
Servings: 8 - 10 servings
- 3 cups water
- 3 oz package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 oz package instant, or cook and serve tapioca pudding
- 3 oz package raspberry jello
- 8 - 12 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed (cool whip)
- 1 pint fresh raspberries, plus extra for topping
In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Whisk in pudding mixes and jello. Return to a boil, stirring constantly, and boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat, pour into a container, and cool completely.
Refrigerate jello mixture for several hours or overnight. Gently fold in cool whip and raspberries, being careful not to stir to vigorously. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Top with additional raspberries and serve.
Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 15.5mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.4mg