White Christmas Sangria
Sweet and festive, this white sangria recipe is full of Christmas cheer!
Servings: 4 - 6 servings
- 1 bottle (25 oz) white wine (I usually use pinot grigio)
- 1 bottle (25 oz) sparkling white grape juice or sparkling apple cider
- 3/4 cup cranberries, whole
- 1/3 cup cranberries, halved
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and chopped
- 2 - 3 rosemary sprigs
- club soda, to top off drinks
- light corn syrup, for glasses
- coconut flakes, for glasses
Add all ingredients except club soda, corn syrup and coconut flakes to a large pitcher and stir to combine.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or more.
Drizzle some light corn syrup in a shallow bowl, and add some coconut flakes to another shallow bowl. Dip the rims of stemless wine glasses in the corn syrup, then into the coconut flakes.
Serve the chilled sangria in the prepared glasses, making sure to get some fruit in each glass. Garnish with another rosemary sprig if desired, and top each glass off with a splash of club soda for some extra bubbles!
Serves 4-6 people, and can easily be multiplied to accommodate larger party sizes.
TO MAKE NON-ALCOHOLIC
- replace the wine with another bottle of sparkling grape juice or sparkling apple cider
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 169mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 8.7mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.3mg