#Ad Easy Gourmet BLT Pasta Salad
A light, fresh, and mayo-free pasta salad with all the flavor notes of your favorite gourmet BLT!! Bring this to your next party!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 6 -8 servings
- FOR THE ROASTED TOMATOES:
- 2 oz containers cherry or grape tomatoes halved, 10
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Sprinkle of dried oregano
- FOR THE PASTA SALAD:
- 1 lb dried pasta I used rotini
- 1/2 pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups garlic roasted cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped herbs (basil parsley, dill, chives, and oregano)
- 1/4 cup baby arugula
- FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
- 1 Tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
FOR THE ROASTED TOMATOES:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, add tomatoes and toss together with olive oil and seasonings. Pour onto a foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft and have burst.
FOR THE PASTA SALAD:
In a mixing bowl, whisk mustard, garlic, salt and pepper, and vinegar. Pour in the olive oil, whisking as your pour, until well combined. Set aside.
Boil pasta until al dente (according to package directions).
Drain pasta and toss with half of the vinaigrette. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
Add arugula, crumbled bacon, chopped herbs and roasted tomatoes. Toss to combine, adding more vinaigrette if desired.
Serve warm temperature or chilled.