Brownie Batter White Chocolate Bark
Rich, no bake white chocolate bark, swirled with milk chocolate brownie batter and decorated in fun Spring colors! This bark makes a perfect homemade gift!!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 2 cups white chocolate melting wafers (I used Ghirardelli)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 Tbsp dry brownie mix
- 1/4 cup blue candy melts
- 1/4 cup pink candy melts
- 1/4 cup lavender candy melts
- 1/4 cup green candy melts
- various sprinkles
- chocolate candy eggs (optional)
- vegetable oil (or coconut oil - melted)
Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil lightly sprayed with cooking spray, and set aside.
Add white chocolate melting wafers to a microwave safe bowl, drizzle with 1 tsp vegetable or coconut oil, and microwave in 20-30 second increments, stirring after each time, until smooth.
Add milk chocolate chips to microwave safe bowl, drizzle with 1/2 tsp vegetable or coconut oil, and microwave in 20-30 second increments, stirring after each time, until smooth. Stir in brownie mix.
Add colored candy melts to microwave safe bowls (each color gets their own bowl), add 1/2 tsp vegetable or coconut oil, stir to coat, and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each time, until smooth.
Use a rubber spatular to spread out white chocolate in the baking sheet in an even layer. Dollop the milk chocolate mixture in random spoonfuls, onto the white chocolate. Use a toothpick or wooden skewer (the flat end is perfect for this) to swirl the two chocolates together.
Drizzle colored candy melts in vertical lines over the chocolate (you could also drop them by spoonfuls in a non-pattern), and use a toothpick or skewer to swirl them into the mixture as well.
Top with sprinkles and candy (if using), and refrigerate several hours, or until hard and firm.
Break into pieces and serve.
- I used Wilton candy melts, but Merckens is another good brand with a wide color assortment.
- In place of white chocolate melting wafers, Wilton's bright white or white candy melts will work as well.