Tequila Lime Coleslaw with Cilantro
Regular coleslaw gets a new spin with this tequila lime version! The tequila gives it an unique depth, and it's sure to be a hit at your next party!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp lime juice fresh is best
- 2-3 Tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 Tbsp tequila (silver)
- 3 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 14 oz coleslaw mix (or equal amount of shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
To a large mixing bowl, add the first 7 ingredients (through black pepper) and whisk to combine until smooth.
Add green onions, coleslaw mix and red cabbage and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, to allow flavors to fully combine.
Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 128mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 23.8mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.3mg