Grilled Bratwurst with Spicy Peach Salsa
Craft beer infused grilled bratwurst is topped with the most amazing spicy peach salsa, made with habanero and jalapeño peppers. Grill one up today!
Servings: 6 servings
SPICY PEACH SALSA:
- 4 ripe peaches, diced
- 3 Tbsp finely diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp orange zest (optional)
- 1 tsp minced fresh habanero pepper (remove ribs and seeds from pepper)
- 1 tsp minced fresh jalapeño pepper (remove ribs and seeds from pepper)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 6 hot dog or brat buns of your choice toasted if desired
- 6 Smithfield Yuengling Traditional Lager Bratwursts
- 1 cup finely shredded purple cabbage (fresh) (optional)
Combine all peach salsa ingredients in a small mixing bowl, stirring to combine well. Let sit while you prepare the bratwursts. You can refrigerate it, or keep it at room temperature.
Heat gas or charcoal grill to MED-LOW. Grill brats 15-20 minutes, turning frequently to prevent burning and uneven cooking.
Serve brats topped with spicy peach salsa and a bit of purple cabbage in the bun if desired.