Cheesy Garlic Crescent Rolls
Soon to be a family favorite, these cheesy garlic crescent rolls are made in just 20 minutes and use everyday ingredients!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 - 8 oz cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 pieces mozzarella string cheese, halved across to make 2 short sticks
- 6 Tbsp salted butter, melted
- 4-5 cloves garlic, grated or finely minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine melted butter with Italian seasoning, garlic, parsley and basil.
Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Brush with garlic butter mixture, reserving some to brush on tops of assembled rolls. Place halved string cheese at widest end, and roll up (tucking in the edges to seal).
Brush tops with more garlic butter. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden brown.