Cranberry BBQ Crockpot Meatballs
With just 5 minutes of prep, these crockpot meatballs simmer in a mouthwatering cranberry bbq sauce that's perfect for a party or holiday!
Servings: 10 servings
- 32 oz frozen appetizer size meatballs, thawed (approximately 60-65 meatballs)
- 17 oz bottle of your favorite bbq sauce
- 14 oz can jellied cranberry sauce (or equivalent amount of homemade cranberry sauce)
- fresh parsley, minced optional garnish
- black pepper, optional garnish
In a mixing bowl, whisk together bbq and cranberry sauce. Set aside.
Add thawed meatballs to bottom of slow cooker, pour sauce over top and stir to combine.
Cover, and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours. For a more glaze-like consistency, take the lid off during the last 30 minutes to an hour.
If desired, garnish with a sprinkle of parsley and pepper.