Bacon Horseradish Baked Clam Dip
Perfect for a party, this baked clam dip is loaded with great flavors like horseradish and bacon, with a little kick from some hot sauce!
Servings: 10 - 12 servings
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans Chicken of the Sea minced clams, drained, reserving juices
- 2-3 Tbsp prepared horseradish sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp grated sweet onion
- 1 tsp hot sauce (more, to taste) (optional)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- sliced green onions, for garnish (optional)
- minced fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Spray a 24oz oven safe dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese and mash until smooth. Add 6 slices bacon, clams, horseradish sauce, onion, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine fully. If mixture is too thick, add reserved clam juice 1/2 Tbsp at a time, until dip is at a dipping consistency.
Transfer dip to prepared dish and spread into even layer. Place dish on a baking sheet (just in case it bubbles over), and bake 25-30 minutes, until hot, bubbly, and golden brown on top.
Sprinkle with remaining 2 slices of bacon, green onions and parsley. Serve hot with crackers or toasted baguette slices.