Boozy Baileys Oreo Milkshake Recipe
Thick and rich, this milkshake recipe is smooth and full of great cookies n cream flavors.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 10 oreo cookies
- 2 oz Baileys Irish cream (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 oz Vanilla vodka (about 1/4 cup)
- drizzle of chocolate syrup
- chocolate jimmies (long sprinkles)
- cookies n creme chocolate bar
Drizzle chocolate syrup on a small plate and add chocolate jimmies to another small plate. Dip rim of glasses into chocolate syrup, then into the jimmies. Set aside or refrigerate.
Add ice cream, cookies, Baileys, and vodka to blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into glasses. Garnish with a piece of the cookies n creme bar and enjoy responsibly!
For a Non-Alcoholic Version
Recipe adapted from Tipsy Bartender
- Replace the 4 oz of alcohol with milk and blend as directed.
Calories: 709kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 327mg | Potassium: 535mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 65g | Vitamin A: 995IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 309mg | Iron: 2.8mg