Creamy Skinny Coleslaw Recipe
This ultra creamy coleslaw is tangy with a hint of sweetness and plenty of crunch.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice , fresh is best
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground celery seed
- kosher salt and black pepper, to taste (I like mine peppery)
- 10 oz bag of shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup red onion or shallots , finely minced
- 2 Tbsp green onions, sliced
In a large mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, celery seed, salt and pepper. Whisk until a dressing forms.
Add coleslaw mix, red onion, and green onions. Toss to combine, making sure all the coleslaw is coated.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Taste and adjust salt and pepper seasoning.
Calories: 34kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 14.1mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 0.2mg