Sheet Pan Oven Roasted Vegetables
Mixed vegetables are tossed in an herbed mustard sauce, then roasted until perfectly tender and charred.
Servings: 10 servings
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp whole-grain dijon mustard
- 3 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1 lb. peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 1 lb. cauliflower florets
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, halved
- 8 oz baby purple or yukon potatoes, halved or quartered
- minced fresh parsley, for garnish
Preheat oven to 450 F degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper sprayed lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, mustard, vinegar, thyme, salt, pepper, rosemary and basil, and whisk. Add chopped squash, cauliflower, brussels and potatoes, stirring to coat.
Spread vegetable mixture in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stir gently, then bake another 15 minutes.
Serve garnished with minced parsley if desired.
Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 237mg | Potassium: 569mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5165IU | Vitamin C: 72.5mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 2.1mg