Mixed Berry Fruit Punch
Delicious and refreshing fizzy fruit punch that is great for any party.
Servings: 11 servings
- 2 liters cold lemon lime soda (like 7-UP) divided
- 24 oz frozen mixed berries (I like to use strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- 2-3 tsp fresh ginger paste
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- extra lemon lime soda (optional - for topping off glasses)
To a blender, add 2 cups of the lemon lime soda. Add frozen berries, ginger and mint leaves. Blend until pureed. If necessary, add a bit of extra lemon lime soda to blend smoothly.
Transfer berry puree to a tall pitcher. Pour remaining lemon lime soda in slowly, then stir until combined.
Serve immediately, with additional soda added to each serving glass to top it off, if desired.
- Recipe makes enough for 11-12 (8 oz each) servings
- Depending on the size of your pitcher, you may need to divide the berry puree into two pitchers and divide the lemon lime soda between both of them.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 48IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg