Caramel S'mores Cookie Cake
This ooey-gooey Caramel S'mores Cookie Cake is the summer dessert you can't resist!
Servings: 9 servings
- 17.5 oz bag sugar cookie mix (Betty Crocker brand is my personal fave)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- pinch kosher salt
- 11 oz bag soft chew caramels cut in half
- 12 oz bag dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 16 oz bag mini marshmallows
Preheat oven to 375°F. Then add the sugar cookie mix and graham cracker crumbs to a mixing bowl.
Stir in the melted butter and kosher salt until a soft dough forms.
Transfer dough to un-greased 9x9 inch baking pan and press into an even layer.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and set in the middle.
Add the caramels to the top and return to the oven for 1 minute.
Top with chocolate chips and let sit for a minute or until melted enough to spread. Alternately, you could return the pan to the oven for another 30 seconds or so.
Spread melted chocolate and caramel all over the top of the cookie cake. Sprinkle sea salt over the top.
Top with marshmallows and broil for approximately 1-2 minutes, until marshmallows are toasted to your liking. Be careful, they can burn fast!
Remove from oven and enjoy!
- For the soft chew caramels, I like to use Kraft Baking Caramels.
- Instead of adding the pinch of kosher salt, you can use salted butter if you prefer.
- Depending on your oven, the caramel can be a little tricky. If it’s not melted within a minute or two, use tongs or a fork and flip the caramels over and melt the other side (that usually does the trick!).
Calories: 934kcal | Carbohydrates: 141g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 904mg | Potassium: 336mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 92g | Vitamin A: 645IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 177mg | Iron: 1mg