Cajun Remoulade Sauce
This Cajun-Style Remoulade Sauce is a creamy and ultra flavorful sauce with a glorious kick of spicy Cajun flavors.
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Creole mustard grainy mustard can be substituted, but the best flavor comes from using Creole
- 1 clove garlic grated or finely minced
- 1 Tbsp prepared horseradish or creamed horseradish
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice (fresh) or pickle juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 - 2 tsp minced fresh parsley
- pinch cayenne pepper optional
Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl, whisking to combine well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
Serve with your favorite seafood recipes.
- Serving size is an estimate, based on approximately 2-3 Tbsp per person.
- Recipe makes approximately 2 cups, but can easily be halved (or doubled) if needed.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 277mg | Potassium: 52mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 579IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg