Pink Witch Punch Recipe
This sweet and fun drink is great for Halloween, Valentine's day and more! Easy to make, fun to drink, and can easily be turned into a cocktail if you wanted.
Servings: 16 - 20 (8 oz drinks)
- 64 oz pink juice cranberry strawberry is our favorite
- 2 liter lemon lime soda such as sprite or 7up
- 1/2 gallon raspberry sorbet or sherbet
- star sprinkles
- edible glitter
- black sparkle decorating gel
- pink rock candy to use as a stirrer
Pour pink juice into serving glass (we usually use an 8 oz glass) until it's about 1/3 of the way full. There's no need to be super precise.
Pour lemon lime soda in the glass until it's about 2/3 of the way full. Again, no need to be very precise.
Use a small scoop, or melon baller, to carefully add scoops of sorbet or sherbet on top of the drink. Let sit a minute or so, until the sorbet has melted into a froth.
Use the black decorating gel to line the rim of the glass, adding drips here and there, then top the froth with some sprinkles and edible glitter, if desired.
- Recipe makes enough for 16-20 (8 oz each) servings, or 32-40 (4 oz each) servings.
- In the recipe, I call for "pink juice". That's intentionally a broad term, because I want you to make this with your favorite flavors! Any juice that's pink in color will work. We love to use Ocean Spray cran-strawberry, white cran-strawberry, cran-watermelon, etc. Pink lemonade and pink colored kool-aid are great alternatives as well.
Punch bowl recipe
- Add pink juice and lemon lime soda to a large punch bowl.
- Add half of the sorbet or sherbet and stir until it dissolves into the liquid.
- Top with the rest of the sorbet, using an ice cream scoop or large spoon to add it on top of the liquid.
- Once it's melted into a froth, top with sprinkles and edible glitter.
- You can choose to line the punch bowl with the drips of decorating gel, or individual cups, or not use the gel at all, it's up to you.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg