Chili Garlic Sheet Pan Shrimp with Baby Bok Choy
This easy sheet pan meal has shrimp and baby bok choy tossed in a mouthwatering chili garlic sauce, then cooked together on a baking sheet. Dinner is ready in 20-30 minutes, and you have way less dishes to wash!
Servings: 4 servings
Chili garlic sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp chili garlic sauce (we use Huy Fong brand)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic grated or very finely minced
- vegetable oil to brush on baking sheet
- 1 lb large raw shrimp (between 26-35/lb)
- 5-6 heads baby bok choy sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- sesame seeds
- sugar snap peas sliced diagonally
In a small mixing bowl, combine 2 Tbsp sesame oil, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, honey, and garlic. Whisk until well combined.
Toss most of the sauce with shrimp, then spread onto one half of the baking sheet. Reserve remaining sauce.
Drizzle bok choy with 1 Tbsp of sesame oil, then spread onto other half of the baking sheet.
Bake for 10-13 minutes, until shrimp is opaque and cooked through, and bok choy is tender.
Drizzle shrimp and/or bok choy with remaining sauce and broil for a minute or so, until shrimp is caramelized slightly.
Sprinkle shrimp and bok choy with sesame seeds and sliced snap peas.
- Make sure you're using raw shrimp for this recipe.
- Bok choy can be replaced with another vegetable, as long as it's one that will be cooked in about the same amount of time. We like small broccoli florets, or thin asparagus.
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 1394mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1mg