Spicy Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps
A 5 minute dinner or lunch? Is that even possible? Yes it sure is! Try these spicy Thai peanut chicken wraps... light on time, but crazy good flavor!
Servings: 4 servings
- FOR THE PEANUT SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut milk canned
- 1 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp tamari
- 1 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- 1 small shallot peeled and finely minced
- FOR THE WRAPS:
- Flour tortillas
- Fresh cilantro
- Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets
- Shredded purple cabbage
- Shredded carrots
- Birds Eye Protein Blend California variety
Combine all peanut sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly. Alternatively, you can add ingredients to a blender or food processor and process to make smooth.
Place tortilla on a plate and spread with peanut sauce. To the center strip of the tortilla, add fresh cilantro, Tyson Grilled and Read chicken breast fillet (cut into strips), shredded carrots, shredded purple cabbage and Birds Eye Protein Blend vegetables.
Roll into wrap shape and enjoy!