Sweet and Tangy Coleslaw
Perfectly sweet and deliciously tangy, this coleslaw is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Servings: 6 -8 servings
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice fresh if you have it
- 1/3 cup sugar
- tsp ½ salt
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp pepper depending on your pepper preference
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 cup red onion or shallots finely diced
- 16 oz bag shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
Whisk together all the ingredients except for the shredded coleslaw mix and purple cabbage.
Add the bag and cabbage and toss until evenly coated.
Refrigerate 1 hour, or longer if you prefer.
Toss again and serve.