Copycat Mocha Frappe
Forget spending your hard earned money on a frozen coffee drink, make your own mocha frappe at home!! Easy to make, plus tips to flavor it however you like!
Prep Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups cold coffee frozen into cubes
- 2 cups almond milk
- 3 1/2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 3 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Extra chocolate syrup for garnish
- Chocolate bar shaved, for garnish
Brew coffee and let cool to almost room temperature.
Carefully pour coffee into ice cube trays and freeze.
Add frozen coffee cubes, almond milk, chocolate syrup and sugar to blender.
Blend until desired texture is reached.
Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and shaved chocolate if you'd like.
Calories: 14kcal | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 46mg | Calcium: 120mg