Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip
This warm, spicy, cheesy jalapeno popper dip is loaded with all the familiar flavors from your favorite appetizer, in an easy to make dip form!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 4 oz can diced jalapenos drained
- 4 oz can diced green chiles drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon divided
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside. I use my quiche pan, but any shallow baking dish will work.
Add softened cream cheese and mayo to a mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and combined. Add 1/2 the bacon, jalapenos, green chiles, cumin, and mexican and mozzarella cheeses.
Transfer to prepared dish, smooth out with a rubber spatula.
Combine melted butter, panko, and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over the top of the dip. Sprinkle remaining bacon pieces over the top.
Bake for 25 minutes, until panko is lightly golden brown and dip is bubbling.
If desired, top cooked dip with slices of fresh jalapeno. Serve hot.
Calories: 583kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 56g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 925mg | Potassium: 195mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1295IU | Vitamin C: 2.7mg | Calcium: 225mg | Iron: 1.2mg