This warm, spicy, cheesy jalapeno popper dip is loaded with all the familiar flavors from your favorite appetizer, in an easy to make dip form!
This jalapeno popper dip is so cheesy, spicy, and tastes just like a delicious jalapeno popper, without all the hassle!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of NatureRaised Farms®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Who all loves jalapeno poppers? *raises hand emphatically* One thing I don’t like though, is all the time it takes to make them. It’s a lot of work, and I’d much rather be able to spend that time with my family!
This cheesy jalapeno popper dip has an added element that makes it extra special… bacon! Everything is better with bacon right?
And not just any bacon… NatureRaised Farms Hickory Bacon. It’s my new favorite! Thick, butcher’s cut bacon, with no added hormones. Basically, it’s the bacon you NEED to try.
You can find NatureRaised Farms® Bacon in the refrigerated section of Sams Club. To see if they have it at YOUR Sams Club, check HERE!
While this cheesy bacon jalapeno popper dip is probably thought of traditionally as an appetizer, we like to have an appetizers dinner… especially around the holidays. It’s a great way to test out new recipes before debuting them, and it’s just incredibly fun to eat all your favorite foods in one meal!
Making this jalapeno popper dip is really simple… just beat the mayo and cream cheese together, then stir in the rest of the ingredients. Bake the dip then dig in! Easy as pie!
I like to serve this dip with some corn chips, toasted baguette slices, or even slather it on a big juicy burger like this one!
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @the_chunky_chef on Facebook and Instagram!
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 4 oz can diced jalapenos drained
- 4 oz can diced green chiles drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon divided
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside. I use my quiche pan, but any shallow baking dish will work.
- Add softened cream cheese and mayo to a mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and combined. Add 1/2 the bacon, jalapenos, green chiles, cumin, and mexican and mozzarella cheeses.
- Transfer to prepared dish, smooth out with a rubber spatula.
- Combine melted butter, panko, and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over the top of the dip. Sprinkle remaining bacon pieces over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until panko is lightly golden brown and dip is bubbling.
- If desired, top cooked dip with slices of fresh jalapeno. Serve hot.
Want to save this recipe for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own recipe box!
The Chunky Chef is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.