Creamy Bacon Cheese Dip (No Bake)
Ultra thick and creamy, this bacon cheese dip is made in about 5 minutes, which is perfect for your next party! Try it with crackers, chips or veggies!
This no-bake dip is great for any party, and tastes great when made ahead of time!
Well folks, party season is upon us! This time of the year is a CRAZY busy time for us all, so having a super easy appetizer up your sleeve is a huge help. This dip requires no baking, and can be made completely ahead of time! Easy. Peasy.
DO YOU HAVE TO CHILL BACON CHEESE DIP BEFORE SERVING?
Technically no, you don’t HAVE to… but I do recommend it. Chilling the dip allows all the flavors to really come together, and will make it more of a “scoop-able” consistency. Without chilling, the dip may be thinner than you’d like.
CAN THIS BACON CHEDDAR DIP RECIPE BE DOUBLED FOR A LARGE PARTY?
Definitely! The great part about dips that don’t need any baking, is the only limit to how many times you can multiply this recipe is how big your mixing/serving bowls are. Just make sure you multiply ALL ingredients by the same amount (2x, 3x, etc), so all the proportions will be the same.
CAN THIS BACON CHEESE DIP BE BAKED?
Yes, with a minor alteration. Increase the amount of cream cheese to 8 oz and reduce the sour cream to 1/2 cup. Also, I like to add an extra 1/2 – 1 cup of cheddar cheese on top of the dip before baking, so it’s extra gooey! Mix all ingredients together, transfer to a greased baking dish and bake at 375 F degrees for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
CAN YOU ADD ANY EXTRA FLAVORS TO THIS BACON CHEESE DIP?
Sure can! Here are a few of my favorite ideas:
- Add some tabasco or hot sauce for a zesty kick
- Add some minced fresh jalapenos
- Add a packet of ranch dressing mix
- Add some finely shredded chicken
- Add some garlic
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING CREAMY BACON CHEESE DIP:
- Make sure the cream cheese is completely softened. If it’s not, it won’t blend well with the other ingredients.
- Make sure the bacon is cooked on the crispier side, so it can be easily crumbled.
- In a pinch, cooked bacon bits can be used… but freshly cooked bacon will always taste best.
OTHER AWESOME PARTY DIPS:
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Cheesy Sausage Rotel Dip
- Skyline Dip (Cincinnati Chili Cheese Dip)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Garlic and Herb Veggie Dip
- Asiago and Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Cheesy Shrimp Dip
SHOP THE RECIPE:
- Mixing bowls – the non-slip bottoms are a godsend, and I love the tight-fitting lids!
- Wooden Serving Bowl – I love serving dips out of this beautiful bowl!
Creamy Bacon Cheese Dip
- 6 oz cream cheese - , softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 10 slices bacon - , cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 - 3 Tbsp fresh parsley - , minced
- 6 green onions - , sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped sliced almonds - (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl, and use a rubber spatula to stir to combine well.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving (for best results).
If changing the recipe serving quantity, the recipe plugin will change the ingredient values for you, but it does NOT change the written instructions, those are manually added and not subject to a slider/button. You will have to extrapolate that multiplication to any amounts listed in the instructions.
For example: if an ingredient calls for 4 cups, and you doubled the recipe, it will automatically change to 8 cups. In the instructions, if I say “use 4 cups of cheese”, you will have to realize that since you doubled it, you use 8 cups, not 4