Four Ingredient Funfetti Cake Batter Dip
Everything you love about cake batter, in an easy no-bake, 4 ingredient dip. Studded with great funfetti flavors, this dip is fabulous for any occasion!
Servings: 4 cups
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 8 oz whipped topping, thawed (cool whip)
- 1/3 - 2/3 cup milk, (start at 1/3 and go from there)
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix, (unprepared)
- sprinkles, for garnishing
Add whipped topping and cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
Add cake mix and 1/3 cup milk and stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Dip will be very thick, so add more milk, a little at a time, until you get to your desired consistency. I used about 2/3 cup for my dip.
Serve garnished with sprinkles and whatever dippers you prefer. Graham crackers, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels, fresh fruit, etc.
- If you'd feel more comfortable heating the flour (for food safety reasons), you can heat up the cake mix before using. I recommend adding the cake mix to a microwave-safe shallow bowl and heating in 30 second increments until it reaches an internal temperature of 160-165°F.
- You can also spread cake mix onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake at 350°F for about 5 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160-165°F.