Mixed Berry No Bake Cheesecake Salad
Cool and creamy no bake cheesecake filling is folded into a mixed berry fruit salad.
Servings: 8 servings
- 3.4 oz box cheesecake pudding/filling mix
- 2 (6 oz each) containers strawberry yogurt
- 12 oz frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, sliced into 4ths
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 bananas, sliced (optional)
- 2 - 3 cups mini marshmallows (optional)
In a large mixing bowl, add yogurt, pudding mix and whipped topping and whisk together. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour (or until ready to serve).
Add sliced strawberries and blueberries (and bananas and marshmallows if using), and stir gently to combine.
Make sure to add fruit just before serving so it doesn't get mushy or discolored.
Recipe adapted from an old Taste of Home magazine clipping
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 198mg | Potassium: 259mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 38.6mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 0.4mg