Cherry Cheesecake Homemade Ice Cream
This homemade cherry cheesecake ice cream recipe is the perfect summer dessert made with rich cheesecake flavors, real pieces of maraschino cherries and graham crackers!
Servings: 12 servings
- 3/4 cup cherry pie filling chilled
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup half and half
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk chilled
- 3.4 oz packet cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or paste
- 2/3 cup graham crackers roughly crushed
- maraschino cherries
- whipped cream
- pieces of graham crackers
- additional cherry pie filling
Add chilled cherry pie filling to a food processor or blender and process until mostly smooth. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl add the heavy whipping cream, half and half, chilled sweetened condensed milk, instant pudding packet and vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
Pour mixture into ice cream maker and churn according to your ice cream maker's instructions. Mine takes 20 minutes.
The last 3 minutes of churning, add blended cherry pie filling and crushed graham crackers.
Transfer to an airtight freezer container and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Recipe makes 1.5 quarts, which equates to 12, 1/2 cup servings.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 203mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 773IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 1mg