Maple Cinnamon Latte
Get a quick energy boost by whipping up this delicious Maple Cinnamon Latte!
Servings: 1 drink
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- sprinkle ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso
- 1/2 cup steamed/frothed milk
- whipped cream optional, for garnish
- additional ground cinnamon optional, for garnish
To a large coffee mug, add maple syrup, vanilla, and ground cinnamon.
Add hot espresso and stir to melt the syrup.
Pour in steamed milk and top with any remaining foam.
Garnish with a swirl of whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon, if desired.
*** recipe makes enough for one latte ***
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, add both sugars, water and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil, whisking often, until sugars have dissolved.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to LOW and simmer for 7-10 minutes, until reduced by about half.
- Turn off heat, stir in vanilla, and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 274mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 198IU | Calcium: 160mg