Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
Potatoes are rubbed with a garlic herb salt rub, then cooked to perfection in the air fryer, without having to heat up your whole house with the oven.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 large russet potatoes scrubbed clean and dried thoroughly
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil (or vegetable/canola)
- 2 tsp kosher salt (if using table salt, reduce the amount by half)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried parsley optional
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
Rub potatoes with oil, then season with salt, pepper, parsley, garlic powder and onion powder, rubbing to make sure the seasoning sticks.
- Exact cooking time will vary depending on the size of your potatoes (smaller ones taking less time and vice versa).
- I find I don't need to poke holes in the potatoes when cooking in the air fryer, but if you feel more comfortable, you certainly can.
- All seasonings and oil measurements are to be divided amongst the 4 potatoes.
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 1182mg | Potassium: 1558mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 3mg