Copycat Mocha Frappe
Make your own McDonald’s Mocha Frappe at home with this easy copycat recipe!
Servings: 5 servings
- 2 cups cold coffee
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or regular dairy milk)
- 3 1/2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 3 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Extra chocolate syrup for garnish
- Chocolate bar shaved, for garnish
Brew coffee and let cool to almost room temperature.
Carefully pour coffee into ice cube trays and freeze.
Add frozen coffee cubes, almond milk, chocolate syrup and sugar to blender.
Blend until desired texture is reached.
Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and shaved chocolate if you'd like.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 1mg