Chicken Taco Dip
Chicken, cream cheese, taco seasoning, black beans, corn, and more all combine to make the most delicious dip ever!
Servings: 10 people
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 - 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning approximately one packet
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic very finely minced or grated
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper-jack cheese
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles drained
- 8 oz can whole-kernel corn drained
- 8 oz canned black beans drained
- 5 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 - 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- juice of half a lime
In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning and garlic. Use a hand mixer to beat until well combined.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill mixture for at least 1 hour for best flavor.
Serve cold with chips and enjoy!
Recipe preparation time does not include chilling time, as that will vary from person to person.
Sour cream amount can vary based on how creamy you want the dip. Cilantro amount will vary based on your tastes.
SHREDDED CHICKEN RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Tequila Lime Chicken - cook as directed, then shred (this gives the best flavor)
- Rotisserie chicken (store-bought or homemade)
- Leftover cooked chicken from another recipe
- Canned chicken (this is the easiest option, but not the best flavor)
Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 500mg | Potassium: 362mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1139IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 220mg | Iron: 1mg