Perfect for Valentine’s Day, this love potion vodka cocktail is beautiful, easy to make, and fun to drink! Great for a party or casual night in!
This fun Valentine’s Day vodka cocktail is made with three simple ingredients… vodka, peach schnapps, and grapefruit juice.
You may have some trouble getting some guys (and girls) to drink this fruity pink drink, but if you can manage to get them to take one sip… that’s all it will take! It’ll be love at first drink 😉
I love how simple this vodka cocktail is to make… just 3 ingredients! Shockingly, one of them is… wait for it… vodka. Lol, then add some peach schnapps and red grapefruit juice!
Not a grapefruit juice fan? No worries, you can substitute your favorite red/pink fruit juice… just make sure it goes well with peach flavor. Personally I find cherry juice or a juice that has raspberry in it are the best pairings.
This cocktail is obviously perfect for Valentine’s Day, with the fun pinkish color… but really it could be for all sorts of occasions! Mother’s Day, girls night, or any fun Spring/Summer gathering!
Garnishes for this drink are optional, but fun! I went with a strawberry and maraschino cherries, with a fun pink and white sugar rim.
For a fun twist, add a pinch of edible luster dust! It adds a beautiful sheen to the drink.
- Cocktail Shaker – I have this set and it’s great!
- Edible luster dust – for that fun shimmer and sheen!
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @the_chunky_chef on Facebook and Instagram!
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps or peach liqueur
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice (or any red juice with cherry or raspberry in it)
- Rim glasses in a bit of corn syrup and sugar if desired. Set aside.
- Add ice to cocktail shaker, then add all ingredients. Cover shaker and shake a few times until cold. Pour into prepared glasses.
- Garnish with a toothpick with maraschino cherries and strawberries if preferred.
Want to save this recipe for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own recipe box!
The Chunky Chef is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Please consume alcoholic beverages responsibly and when of legal drinking age.