This raspberry peach lemonade will have you dreaming of a warm summer breeze! Fresh, bright, and deliciously sweet, it’s the perfect summer drink!
Feeling absolutely ready for summer? Just one sip of this raspberry peach lemonade and you’ll be instantly dreaming of those laid back summer days filled with sunshine, warm breezes and a perfect blue sky!
This raspberry peach lemonade is one of those drinks that can truly take you away to a balmy summer day. One sip and you’ll be blissfully laying out in the sunshine. Okay, so you won’t REALLY be out in the sun, but you’ll feel like it!
Just look at that perfect summery color! The secret is in the simplicity. No complicated ingredients here folks… just 5 easy ingredients is all you need! Don’t worry if you can’t find fresh peaches… frozen ones work just fine too (just thaw them first). In a pinch, you could even use a pre-made lemonade and you would cut your required ingredients down to 2, plus water!
I like to look at this recipe as a base, or a method, rather than a precise thing. For instance, you might find that you want more peach flavor, so feel free to add more peaches, or more sugar if you like a sweeter lemonade. You could also use the same method with different fruits to create your own amazing lemonade concoctions! Strawberry or watermelon lemonade anyone?
While this lemonade is certainly perfect for a mid-afternoon pick me up, it’s also perfect for a party!
So this summer, or any time really, give your taste buds a treat and whip up this easy peach raspberry lemonade! Fun to make, even more fun to drink!
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @the_chunky_chef on Facebook and Instagram!
RASPBERRY PEACH PUREE:
- 4 fresh peaches, pitted, then diced into large chunks
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 7 cups cold water
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice (from approximately 4 lemons)
- ice cubes
- additional raspberries, for garnish optional
- additional peach slices, for garnish optional
- mint sprigs, for garnish optional
- Add diced peaches, raspberries and water to a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
- Place a sieve over a large mixing bowl and pour peach raspberry puree into the sieve. Use the back of a large spoon to push the puree around so the liquid falls through the sieve and seeds/skin stay inside the sieve.
- Discard seeds/skin from the sieve and set mixing bowl with liquid in it aside.
- Add granulated sugar and 1/2 cup water to a small saucepan and heat over MED heat until sugar dissolves into the water, stirring occasionally. Boil about 3 minutes until liquid has become syrupy. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add 7 cups water, lemon juice and ice cubes to a large pitcher. Stir to combine. Pour in cooled simple syrup and peach raspberry liquid. Stir to combine again.
- Store covered in refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve chilled with garnishes, if desired
Want to save this recipe for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own recipe box!
The Chunky Chef is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.