These raspberry lemonade popsicles are so easy to make! They’re a refreshing way to cool down on a hot day, and loved by kids and adults!
Bring on the summer fun with popsicles!! Homemade is the best. Great lemonade flavor studded with fresh sweet raspberries… the perfect treat!
Tis the season for amazing frozen treats! I recently got a new popsicle mold and I LOVE it!! It was pretty inexpensive, easy to use, and the popsicles come right out of the molds with no problem 🙂 Here’s the one I have (affiliate link):
Since it’s been so hot here, my hubby decided that we all needed a popsicle, so he came back with these raspberry lemonade treats that I made. The kids fell in love!
If you’d like, feel free to add a little vodka to these (not too much, or they won’t really freeze), to make this an adult-only treat 😉
You can also use it as a base recipe and add whatever fruit you love! I’ve made the same thing with blueberries and have already taken a few requests for some strawberry lemonade ones.
As we head into the dog-days of summer, I hope you guys give this one a try!
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @the_chunky_chef on Facebook and Instagram!
- 1 can of frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 48 oz lemon-lime soda I used Sprite, just fill up the empty lemonade concentrate can 4 times
- Fresh raspberries larger ones halved
- Popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- Pour thawed lemonade concentrate into a large pitcher.
- Add lemon-lime soda and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle some raspberries into each popsicle mold, and pour in the lemonade mixture.
- Leave about a 1/4" of room from the top of the molds, to allow for expansion when freezing.
- Place lid on popsicle molds and insert sticks.
- Place popsicle molds in freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Want to save this recipe for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own recipe box!
2. If you don't like soda, feel free to substitute water or club soda.
The Chunky Chef is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Leave a Comment