Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles
These raspberry lemonade popsicles are so easy to make! They’re a refreshing way to cool down on a hot day, and loved by kids and adults!
Bring on the summer fun with popsicles!! Homemade is the best. Great lemonade flavor studded with fresh sweet raspberries… the perfect treat!
**Post may contain affiliate links to products I use and love. There is never any additional cost to you.**
Tis the season for amazing frozen treats! I recently got a new popsicle mold and I LOVE it!! It was pretty inexpensive, easy to use, and the popsicles come right out of the molds with no problem 🙂 Here’s the one I have (affiliate link):
And I already have a couple other popsicle recipes in mind to share with you guys… so that’s coming this summer. Also, my new ice cream maker came today (woot!!), so I wouldn’t be surprised if an ice cream recipe or two appear on the blog over the next couple months.
Little background here… remember when I talked about how the kids are hanging out at summer camp a few days a week? Well one of those days is usually “water day” at camp where they have sprinklers, water balloons, etc. Unfortunately this year, Kennedy’s days lined up where she would either have to choose water day or a field trip day… and she LOVES their field trips, so I told her we could have our own water day at home. I bought a little water table, a new sprinkler and slip n slide for both of them… and we tested it out over this past weekend. They had SUCH a blast!
Since it’s been so hot here, my hubby decided that we all needed a popsicle, so he came back with these raspberry lemonade treats that I made. Mr Picky (2 year old Colton) turned his nose up at them, then changed his mind 10 minutes later… but Kennedy loved them! She’s a lemonade girl at heart, so it wasn’t too hard to convince her 🙂
If you’d like, feel free to add a little vodka to these (not too much, or they won’t really freeze), to make this an adult treat 😉
You can also use it as a base recipe and add whatever fruit you love! I’ve made the same thing with blueberries and have already taken a few requests for some strawberry lemonade ones.
As we head into the dog-days of summer, I hope you guys give this one a try!
Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles
- 1 can of frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 48 oz lemon-lime soda I used Sprite, just fill up the empty lemonade concentrate can 4 times
- Fresh raspberries larger ones halved
- Popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- Pour thawed lemonade concentrate into a large pitcher.
- Add lemon-lime soda and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle some raspberries into each popsicle mold, and pour in the lemonade mixture.
- Leave about a 1/4" of room from the top of the molds, to allow for expansion when freezing.
- Place lid on popsicle molds and insert sticks.
- Place popsicle molds in freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
2. If you don't like soda, feel free to substitute water or club soda.