The refreshing taste of sweet honeydew melon and fresh mint will make these easy 4 ingredient homemade popsicles an instant favorite!
There’s nothing like cold, icy homemade popsicles on a hot summer day. These honeydew and mint popsicles are incredibly simple to make, and taste SO much better than anything you can buy in a store!
I’ve been experimenting with different popsicle flavors a lot this summer, like these Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles, so when the weather starts to warm up again in the Spring, I’ll have some new recipes to share with you.
Today, however, I’m sharing one of my favorite creations… these honeydew mint homemade popsicles. They’re so sweet, despite having very little added sugar, and have such a fresh, bright flavor!
When it comes to melons, I’m an equal opportunity snacker… I love a great cantaloupe and I love a great honeydew! There’s something about that burst of sweetness from fresh fruit… it can’t be beat.
If you don’t have popsicle molds, but are in the market for some, I’ll link to the one that I have (and love!), towards the end of the post. They’re not super expensive, and the flavor combinations are nearly endless!
Feel free to play around with the amounts of the ingredients, so they taste just right to you. Go on and treat yourself to this homemade treat… you deserve it!!
Some Helpful Tools For This Recipe:
- Norpro Popsicle Molds – There are SO many versions out there… but this is the version I have and use weekly!
- Ninja Pro Blender – Hands down, my favorite blender, ever!
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @the_chunky_chef on Facebook and Instagram!
- 1/2 honeydew melon cubed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 5-10 leaves mint
- 1 Tbsp lime juiced (about 1 - 2 )
- Pinch of xanthan gum optional
- Cut rind off of honeydew melon and slice into cubes.
- Add all ingredients to blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, place lid on top and insert popsicle sticks.
- Place in freezer for at least 4 hours, but I prefer to freeze overnight for best results.
Want to save this recipe for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own recipe box!
The Chunky Chef is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.