Cool down this summer with the ultimate blueberry lemonade! Homemade blueberry syrup mixed with refreshing lemonade, topped off with some bubbly club soda!
Lemonade is super refreshing, and even more so when it’s cool, thirst-quenching blueberry lemonade! Impress your guests or family with this easy to make drink!
I hope you guys aren’t sick of refreshing summer drink recipes… because this one is one of my favorites! My daughter affectionately calls this the “pink drink” lol. It’s cool, refreshing, bubbly, and definitely guaranteed to quench your thirst.
I love the sweet homemade blueberry simple syrup (plus the fun pink/purple color it gives the drink), mixed with the tangy tartness of the lemonade, and the bubbly fizz from the club soda… it’s the perfect combination!
This blueberry lemonade is so perfect for summer entertaining! Imagine you and your guests, sitting and soaking up the sun while holding an ice cold glass of this lemonade.
Now you can serve this blueberry lemonade two ways. You can pour the blueberry simple syrup into the lemonade pitcher and mix it all together. Then just pour into individual serving glasses and garnish with a few blueberries, slices of lemon and sprig of mint.
Or, you could serve it like I did…
Just add some ice to a glass, pour a bit of the blueberry simple syrup over the ice, add blueberries, then slowly pour in lemonade and top with a splash of club soda. Garnish and enjoy!
Either way you’ll end up with a beautiful drink that tastes every bit as amazing as it looks!
I hope you guys give this lemonade a try… it actually uses a similar method to make the simple syrup as the twizzlers strawberry lemonade. Super easy, yet super delicious!
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @the_chunky_chef on Facebook and Instagram!
- BLUEBERRY SIMPLE SYRUP
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 can lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 liter club soda chilled
- 2 cups cold water
- Fresh blueberries for garnish
- slices Lemon for garnish
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- MAKE THE SIMPLE SYRUP
- Add water and granulated sugar to small saucepan and heat over MED heat. Heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add in fresh blueberries and boil for 5 minutes, until blueberries are breaking down.
- Pour mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a small bowl and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- MAKE THE LEMONADE
- To a large pitcher, add thawed lemonade concentrate, cold water and slowly pour in chilled club soda. Be careful, it will fizz up a lot.
- Stir to combine well and place in refrigerator to chill.
- TO SERVE
- Pour a little blueberry simple syrup in the bottom of serving glass, top with ice, pour in lemonade, top with a splash of club soda if desired. Garnish with fresh blueberries, lemon slices, and mint sprigs.
Want to save this recipe for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own recipe box!