Easy to make, this cheesecake dip is loaded with great creamy flavors and pieces of peanut butter cups. Try it with apple slices or vanilla wafers!
This cheesecake dip is super easy to make, and one the whole family will love! Perfect for just about every occasion.
I have to say, I’ve been on a dessert kick lately! Just look at this decadence! I can’t seem to get enough of them. Definitely not good, considering that warmer weather is quickly approaching… oh well! So here I am, bringing you yet another dessert recipe… I’m certainly not doing myself any favors here am I? Lol. But this one, is wayyyyy too delicious not to share! A creamy peanut butter cheesecake dip chock full of pieces of peanut butter cups!
I started thinking about this recipe a while back, when Easter candy was first hitting the stores. Typically when I’m working up new recipe ideas I’ll hit up Google just to make sure there isn’t a recipe already out there… and low and behold, a lot of other bloggers had the same idea I did 😉 So this recipe isn’t mine, it’s just my very slight adaptation of How To Nest For Less‘s wonderful recipe! I made it and immediately fell in love.
Chocolate and peanut butter are just simply made for each other!
This is by NO means a “skinny” dip. There’s butter, cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and of course, peanut butter cups… so definitely nothing low-fat or healthy in there lol. But after you try a bite, you won’t care about the calories, you’ll just want more dip!
I like this cheesecake dip with vanilla wafers or crisp green apple slices, but graham crackers would also be delicious.
So go ahead and make yourself a nice big bowl of this and enjoy yourself! I apologize in advance for your possible need for some new pants 😉
If you’re looking to make this a little healthier, check out these awesome healthy peanut butter cups from my friend Lee!
A few things you might want to have for this recipe:
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @the_chunky_chef on Facebook and Instagram!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened, 1 stick
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2-3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter cups chopped
- To a large mixing bowl, add the butter and cream cheese and beat with hand mixer (or stand mixer if you have one) until smooth and combined.
- Beat in brown sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla extract.
- Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, fold in chopped peanut butter cups.
- Dip can be served right away, or kept in the refrigerator. If the dip has been chilled, let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving to allow it to soften.
Want to save this recipe for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own recipe box!
The Chunky Chef is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.