Bloody Halloween Milkshake Shots
Vanilla milkshakes spiked with vanilla vodka, mixed with strawberry sauce and a chocolate drizzle make for super easy Halloween milkshake shots for a party!
Having a Halloween party? Then you need these bloody milkshake Halloween shots!! They’re very simple to make, and use just 5 ingredients!
You guys have been going crazy for these Boozy Baileys Oreo Milkshakes, so I figured I’d make another type of boozy milkshake treat for you… in a fun Halloween shots form! I mean, what’s not to love about a sweet frozen treat that has that kick from the booze? Or in this case… there’s really no kick… which is awesome for those of you who don’t like the taste of alcohol, and can also be dangerous, since it doesn’t taste like a shot!
The alcohol content in these is lower per shot than a standard one, but if you do enough of them, you may start to feel it, so be careful 🙂
Do you all like my super creepy friend back there? I found that skull on amazon and just HAD to have it! Speaking of Halloween, what do you guys usually do for the holiday? Pre-kids, we would go to plenty of parties…. but now, it’s a much more laid back kind of night.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE THESE MILKSHAKE SHOTS NON-ALCOHOLIC?
Just replace the vanilla vodka with an extra 3 oz milk and about 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
DO YOU HAVE TO USE VANILLA VODKA FOR THESE SHOTS?
Absolutely not! I love vanilla vodka and keep it on hand all the time, but if you don’t, no big deal. Just use regular vodka and add 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
If you’d prefer another flavor, try chocolate vodka! It’s still clear, but has a great chocolatey flavor that’s great mixed with the vanilla ice cream.
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING MILKSHAKE SHOTS:
- Set out the vanilla ice cream at room temperature about 5-10 minutes before blending.
- To get the effect of the strawberry and chocolate syrups, hold the shot glass in one hand, syrup bottle in the other. Slowly turn the shot glass as you gently squeeze in some of the syrup. It’ll swirl.
- To keep these milkshake shots cold longer, after swirling in the syrups, freeze the glasses. Add the milkshake RIGHT before serving.
I love that these Halloween shots use just 5 ingredients… and I REALLY love the way the strawberry syrup mixes with the milkshake to create that “bloody” effect!
Whether you’re having a big party, small gathering, or just hanging out at home with a scary movie… these bloody milkshake Halloween milkshake shots are perfect, easy, and dangerously delicious!!
LOOKING FOR MORE HALLOWEEN DRINKS?
SHOP THE RECIPE:
Bloody Halloween Milkshake Shots
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk - (I use whole)
- 3 oz vanilla vodka - (adjust more or less to your tastes)
- drizzle strawberry syrup or sauce
- drizzle chocolate syrup or sauce
- To a blender, add ice cream, milk and vodka. Blend until smooth.
- Carefully drizzle strawberry syrup into the shot glass and a little up the insides of the glass.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside of the shot glass opening. Pour milkshake into the shot glass, serve and enjoy!
If changing the recipe serving quantity, the recipe plugin will change the ingredient values for you, but it does NOT change the written instructions, those are manually added and not subject to a slider/button. You will have to extrapolate that multiplication to any amounts listed in the instructions.
For example: if an ingredient calls for 4 cups, and you doubled the recipe, it will automatically change to 8 cups. In the instructions, if I say “use 4 cups of cheese”, you will have to realize that since you doubled it, you use 8 cups, not 4