Pumpkin Pie Dip – Easy and No Bake
With all the amazing and complex flavors of your favorite Fall pie, this pumpkin pie dip comes together in 5 minutes, with minimal effort, and no baking!
Sometimes you’re just craving a classic pumpkin pie, but don’t have the time or patience to bake one. Now you can have your pie and eat it too! This no bake, 5 minute pumpkin pie dip is the ultimate Fall dessert!
** Post may contain affiliate links… meaning if you click on the link and make a purchase, I’ll get a very small percentage in commission. There’s never any extra cost to you, and I only link to products I actually own and use. Your support is greatly appreciated! **
What’s your favorite kind of pie? For me, it’s a classic pumpkin pie… so creamy, velvety smooth, and bursting with great Fall flavors. What I don’t like about pumpkin pie however, is the fact that it’s not a quick dessert, especially if you make your own pie crust. So when I stumbled across this pumpkin pie dip recipe in Taste of Home, I knew I needed to give it a go! I made some tweaks to the original recipe and absolutely fell in love.
Obviously this doesn’t have the same texture as a true pumpkin pie, but it definitely hits all the great flavor notes on your tongue.
Here’s what I love most about this recipe:
- It doesn’t use a whole can of pumpkin, which makes it ideal to use up some leftover canned pumpkin (maybe from after making some pumpkin butter or pumpkin whoopie pies!)
- You can whip up the dip in about 5-10 minutes
- It’s perfect for those times when company drops over unexpectedly
- If baking a pie sends you into a panic attack, this is a perfect compromise!
- It pairs perfectly with a browned butter salted caramel sauce – recipe coming soon!
This pumpkin pie dip is also perfect to make little mini-desserts… great for a party! You’ll just want to spoon the dip into a pastry bag fitted with your favorite decorating tip, (this is mine), then freeze it for about 15 minutes or so (to let it firm up). Go ahead and pipe a little dollop of the dip onto your favorite dipper (pie crust, gingersnap, graham cracker, etc), and drizzle with caramel if you want 🙂
So about those little leaf-shaped dippers… aren’t they just the cutest?! I found the cutters on Amazon (linked at the end of the post), used some refrigerated pie crusts to save time, then just followed the instructions on the crust package for the baking temperature. Feel free to omit the pie crust dippers, as making them does add an extra 10-15 minutes, but I really love the extra Fall flair, and not to mention, it really makes it seem like you’re eating pumpkin pie!
Whenever you’re ready to dive into pumpkin flavors this Fall, I really hope you give this easy no-bake pumpkin pie dip a try!
Helpful Tools for This Recipe:
KitchenAid Hand mixer – Super smooth speeds, light, yet powerful enough to get the job done!
Autumn/Fall Fondant Stampers – The perfect little tools for those adorable pie crust dippers!
Pumpkin Pie Dip - Easy and No Bake
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/3 cup frozen whipped topping - I use Cool Whip thawed
- Refrigerated pie crust cut into shapes (optional)
- Ginger snaps graham crackers, sliced apples, etc (for dipping)
- Ground cinamon for garnishing
- IF MAKING THE PIE CRUST DIPPERS:
- Preheat oven to temperature listed on package (mine was 450 degrees), and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay pie crust out on a cutting board and cut out shapes. I use THIS leaf cutter.
- Transfer pieces to prepared baking sheet and bake about 6-7 minutes, or until slightly golden brown.
- MAKING THE DIP:
- To a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese and powdered sugar. Use a handmixer on LOW to beat until combined. Increase speed to MED-HIGH and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add in pumpkin, sour cream and spices and beat until well combined.
- Add thawed whipped topping and beat on LOW for an additional 30 seconds - 1 minute, until smooth.
- Spoon dip into a serving bowl, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve with pie crust dippers or gingersnaps, graham crackers, apples, etc.
- IF DESIRED:
- Spoon dip into a pastry bag and freeze for 15 minutes to firm it up.
- Pipe a dollop of the dip onto pie crust dippers (or desired cookie/cracker) and serve.