Flaky, buttery stuffed crescents… full of tender chicken, creamy ranch, salty cheese and crispy bacon! Perfect as a snack, appetizer or dinner!
I love a meal that can also be an appetizer or snack… and these chicken bacon ranch stuffed crescents definitely fit the bill!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
What’s your favorite salad dressing? For me, growing up, it was always French dressing… although as an adult it would probably be Caesar dressing. However, I live in a family of ranch dressing lovers, so I’m growing to love a good ranch dressing too! Our favorite, hands down, is Hidden Valley Ranch 🙂
I chose the avocado flavor, because, well, you know how obsessed I am with avocados lol. Instead of just pouring the dressing on a salad, I decided to make something very kid friendly.
Just 5 ingredients and 20 minutes is all you need to make these delicious chicken and bacon ranch stuffed crescent rolls! That’s right, 5 ingredients! Perfect for those nights you don’t really feel like cooking, or need to get a meal on the table, fast.
Start by separating out your crescent rolls and slathering on a layer of the Hidden Valley Avocado Ranch dressing.
On the wide end of the triangle, place a little bit of cooked, shredded chicken (I used a store-bought rotisserie chicken, but you can use leftover chicken, pre-cooked chicken strips, or any cooked chicken you’d like), 1/2 strip of bacon (I used pre-cooked to cut down on cooking time), and a sprinkle of shredded cheese.
Tuck in the sides and roll up towards the point into a crescent shape and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Bake for 12-13 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and brush with melted butter if you want.
Let them cool for a few minutes before biting into them, they’re definitely hot!
Prepare for these babies to go quickly… my kids scarfed them down 🙂
Look at how buttery and flaky that looks!! I promise you, this may be a simple, kid-friendly meal, but the whole family will love it 🙂
Don’t miss a new recipe, enter your email below to stay updated!
You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google +, so follow me if you’d like… I love keeping in touch with all of you 🙂
What’s your favorite recipe using ranch dressing? 🙂
Serves: 8 rolls
- 1 (8 ct.) can of refrigerated crescent rolls
- Cooked, shredded chicken
- 4 strips of bacon (pre-cooked or regular)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese (or whichever cheese blend you'd like)
- 8 Tbsp Hidden Valley Avocado Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper and setting aside.
- Separate out the triangles of crescent roll dough. Slather 1 Tbsp of ranch dressing on each triangle.
- On the widest end, place a few strips of shredded chicken, 1/2 strip of bacon, and a sprinkle of shredded cheese. Tuck the sides in as you roll the dough up into a crescent shape, towards the point.
- Place rolls on prepared baking sheet and bake for 12-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 3 minutes before serving.
** If using regular bacon, cook it beforehand.
** Brush tops with melted butter if desired.