This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhatsYourRanch #CollectiveBias
What’s your favorite salad dressing? For me, growing up, it was always French dressing… although as an adult it would probably be Caesar dressing. However, I live in a family of ranch dressing lovers, so I’m growing to love a good ranch dressing too! Our favorite, hands down, is Hidden Valley Ranch 🙂
Did you know that there are some delicious new varieties of Hidden Valley Ranch? Ohhhhh they’re so good! There’s Cucumber, Sweet Chili, Roasted Garlic and Avocado. You can find them at your local Kroger store!
There’s even an awesome coupon for them HERE 🙂
I chose the avocado flavor, because, well, you know how obsessed I am with avocados lol. Instead of just pouring the dressing on a salad, I decided to make something very kid friendly.
Just 5 ingredients and 20 minutes is all you need to make these delicious chicken and bacon ranch stuffed crescent rolls! That’s right, 5 ingredients! Perfect for those nights you don’t really feel like cooking, or need to get a meal on the table, fast.
On the wide end of the triangle, place a little bit of cooked, shredded chicken (I used a store-bought rotisserie chicken, but you can use leftover chicken, pre-cooked chicken strips, or any cooked chicken you’d like), 1/2 strip of bacon (I used pre-cooked to cut down on cooking time), and a sprinkle of shredded cheese.
Tuck in the sides and roll up towards the point into a crescent shape and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Prepare for these babies to go quickly… my kids scarfed them down 🙂
Love Hidden Valley as much as I do? Stop by and give them a like and follow 🙂
Don’t miss a new recipe, enter your email below to stay updated!
You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google +, so follow me if you’d like… I love keeping in touch with all of you 🙂
What’s your favorite recipe using ranch dressing? 🙂
Serves: 8 rolls
- 1 (8 ct.) can of refrigerated crescent rolls
- Cooked, shredded chicken
- 4 strips of bacon (pre-cooked or regular)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese (or whichever cheese blend you'd like)
- 8 Tbsp Hidden Valley Avocado Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper and setting aside.
- Separate out the triangles of crescent roll dough. Slather 1 Tbsp of ranch dressing on each triangle.
- On the widest end, place a few strips of shredded chicken, 1/2 strip of bacon, and a sprinkle of shredded cheese. Tuck the sides in as you roll the dough up into a crescent shape, towards the point.
- Place rolls on prepared baking sheet and bake for 12-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 3 minutes before serving.
** If using regular bacon, cook it beforehand.
** Brush tops with melted butter if desired.
Linked to Made By You Monday | Melt in Your Mouth Mondays | Munching Mondays | Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesdays | Try a New Recipe Tuesday | Take A Look Tuesday | Totally Talented Tuesdays | Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party | Simple Suppers | What’s Cooking Wednesdays | Whimsy Wednesdays | The Wednesday Roundup | Wordless Wednesday | Showcase Your Talent Thursdays | Full Plate Thursdays | Favorite Things Blog Hop | Foodie Fridays | Fiesta Fridays | Pure Blog Love | Pin Junkie Pin Party | Foodie Friends Friday | Foodie Friday and Everything Else | Fresh Ideas for Your Home | Friday Favorites | Show Stopper | Best of the Weekend | Show and Tell Saturday | Link Party Palooza