This sweet and easy to make pineapple punch will be the hit of any party! Just 4 simple ingredients plus fresh fruit and pretty garnishes!
This summer, cool off with a glass of this beautiful and enticing pineapple punch! Sweet and refreshing… you’ll be having seconds before you know it!
I found this recipe years and years ago, and wrote it down on a piece of paper. I was rummaging around the other day and found this punch recipe. I WISH I could remember where it’s from… probably from some website my Grandma sent me. She used to email me links to recipes ALL the time. So no, I don’t take credit for this recipe, just the photos 🙂
One thing I love about this pineapple punch recipe, (other than how beautiful it is), is how much you can customize it to your tastes!
You can add virtually any fruit that you want to the glasses. I chose, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, orange slices, lime slices, and pineapple pieces. Basically, every fruit I could get my hands on at the grocery store!
Of course, if you wanted to make these an adult beverage, you could easily add some vodka or rum to really liven up the party!
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @the_chunky_chef on Facebook and Instagram!
- 1 - 12 oz can frozen pineapple juice concentrate thawed
- 1 - 6 oz can frozen limeade concentrate thawed
- 4 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 liter club soda chilled
- Assorted fruits (such as strawberries raspberries, blueberries, oranges, limes, and pineapple)
- Garnishes such as fresh mint
- Pour thawed pineapple juice concentrate and thawed limeade concentrate in a large pitcher.
- Add cold water and most of the club soda, reserving about 1/3 cup.
- Stir to combine and chill until cold.
- Add ice cubes and assorted fruits to serving glasses and pour in chilled punch.
- Garnish as desired and top off glasses with a splash of extra club soda for extra "fizz".
Want to save this recipe for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own recipe box!
2. For extra gorgeous presentation, freeze mint into ice cubes and use in serving glasses.
The Chunky Chef is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.