Buttery crescent rolls are filled with an easy funfetti cheesecake spread, baked until golden, and drizzled with a vanilla glaze!! Perfect for kids!
This one of a kind dessert is super easy to make, and FUN! Rich, buttery, sweet, colorful, and perfect for getting your kids into the kitchen to help!
This is such a great, fun dessert idea… and one you can pull together in less than 30 minutes! It’s fun, funfetti-inspired, and I just love that it’s something the kids can help with. In fact, aside from the actual baking, my daughter made every other part of these 🙂
When TruMoo came to me with the idea to create fun snacks that go great with a glass of chocolate milk, I was excited to work with them!! I love TruMoo’s quality, and they have something exciting to share… TruMoo Calcium Plus is NEW from TruMoo! And TruMoo Calcium Plus low-fat milk has 50% more calcium than regular low-fat milk with the same great TruMoo taste. I love that they use NO high fructose corn syrup, and I can feel great about serving their chocolate milk to my kids.
Making these funfetti cheesecake crescent rolls is so easy a 6 year old can do it! Plus, they use just 7 common ingredients… you may have all of them at home right now.
From start to finish, these will take you about 25 minutes… how awesome is that? My daughter had a blast making these! I love cooking with her, seeing her enjoy making things 🙂 And of course, seeing her enjoy the final product!
The idea for these funfetti cheesecake stuffed crescent rolls came from my love of all things funfetti, and my love of crescent rolls. I love to use them in savory dishes, like these chicken bacon and ranch rolls, but this was my first time using them for a sweet dish. Let me tell you, it won’t be the last 🙂 The buttery-ness really goes well with sweet flavors!
If you wanted to, you could substitute the sugar for some agave or honey, depending on what you have on hand.
Imagine seeing a pan of those babies cooling… you won’t be able to resist grabbing one!
One of my favorite part is the multi-colored inside… it looks like tie-dye!
Fun to make, AND fun to eat!!
I hope you guys give these a try, and be sure to serve them with an ice cold glass of TruMoo Calcium Plus low-fat milk! 🙂
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @the_chunky_chef on Facebook and Instagram!
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup rainbow jimmies long sprinkles
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk or cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Non-pareil sprinkles for garnishing small colorful dots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- To a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, vanilla extract, and granulated sugar. Use a rubber spatula to whip together. Carefully fold in rainbow jimmies.
- Open crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
- Spoon about 2 Tbsp of cream cheese mixture onto the wide end of the crescent triangle and roll up towards to narrow end, forming the crescent roll shape.
- Repeat with remaining crescent roll triangles.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
- While crescents are baking, make the glaze.
- Add powdered sugar to a small mixing bowl. Pour in milk and vanilla extract and whisk until a smooth glaze forms.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and drizzle glaze over cooked crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle with non-pareil sprinkles if desired.
Want to save this recipe for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own recipe box!