For a fast and easy no bake dessert, try these sweet cherry cheesecake parfaits! Ready in about 15 minutes, it’s a great last minute dessert idea!
The perfect cheesecake parfait that comes together in just minutes! Silky smooth, creamy no bake cheesecake is layered with crushed vanilla wafers and sweet dark cherries!
I have a tendency to go a bit over the top with my desserts… case in point here… so for this recipe I wanted to settle down a bit. You know, make something that doesn’t look intimidating, doesn’t require a bunch of forethought or planning, and that everyone will LOVE! Enter, the cheesecake parfait!
One thing I really love about this recipe, is that you can use it as a base recipe and swap out the fruit for whatever sounds good to you! Same goes for the vanilla wafers… try it with some graham crackers or even crushed oreos. I chose to leave the cherries whole, but you could chop them if you wanted.
Keep in mind, when I made these cheesecake parfaits, fresh cherries weren’t in season, so I had to use frozen (and thawed)… so I can only imagine how amazing it would taste with fresh cherries!
I spooned my cheesecake filling into a pastry bag and piped it into the stemless wine glasses, but if you’d rather not hassle with it, just spoon it in.
So the next time you’re looking for an easy, super satisfying dessert, give these cheesecake parfaits a try!!
Did you make this? Be sure to leave a review below and tag me @the_chunky_chef on Facebook and Instagram!
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 7 oz jar of marshmallow creme or fluff
- 16 oz cool whip thawed
- Vanilla wafer cookies crushed
- 3 cups sweet cherries pitted
- handful of sliced almonds
- grated dark chocolate for garnish (optional)
- Add vanilla wafers to a large resealable plastic bag and seal. Using a rolling pin or heavy pan, crush cooking until they are in small, pea sized pieces.
- Add a sprinkle of crushed cookies to the bottom of stemless wine glasses or whichever containers you're serving the parfait in.
- Sprinkle a few sliced almonds over the top of the cookies, and set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese and marshmallow creme. Using a hand mixer, beat together until well combined.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in thawed cool whip.
- Spoon mixture into a large piping bag fitted with any decorating tip you desire.
- Pipe in a layer of cheesecake filling and top with a handful of sweet cherries.
- Repeat with crushed cookies, almonds, cheesecake and cherries until glasses are full.
- Garnish with a few extra sliced almonds and a bit of grated dark chocolate.
- Serve chilled.
Want to save this recipe for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own recipe box!
The Chunky Chef is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.